Face to Face Fundraiser – Melbourne
If you’re somebody who deeply cares about the protection of the environment and you’re also looking for a job where you can meet lots of people and no two days will be the same; this is the position for you.
We are passionate about the protection of nature and wildlife whilst tackling climate change, and we’ve been at the forefront of some of the country’s most successful campaigns. Over 40,000 people support our amazing work, but there are still so many people we need to reach; and that’s where you come in. We are currently looking for fundraisers to join our growing street fundraising teams.
About the role
Our in-house approach to fundraising makes this much more than a job! You will get the opportunity to work in a range of locations across Melbourne and travel interstate whilst making new friends and raising vital funds for an amazing cause.
- Actively engage with the public and encourage them to commit vital funds to an organisation that has helped protect over 25 million hectares of forest!
- Uncapped and achievable bonus structure in place.
- Team incentives
- Work all over Melbourne at a variety of street locations, shopping centres and events / festivals.
- Opportunities for regional and interstate travel (expenses paid).
- Join a fun and supportive team with regular socials.
- Opportunities to quickly progress and step up within the team.
- Extensive and thorough training prior to starting in the field.
- Ongoing coaching and skills development on the job.
Successful fundraisers come from a wide variety of backgrounds but they are all:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and resilient.
- Strong communicators who enjoy meeting new people.
- Outgoing and confident with a positive attitude!
- Driven to achieve sales targets.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a great fundraiser we want to hear from you!