You can work with The Wilderness Society to help save Australia’s environment.
Working with us lets you:
- Combine your environmental passion with our mission to protect Australia and its native wildlife.
- Be part of one of Australia’s largest environmental advocacy organisations with over 40 years of success.
- Become an integral member of our innovative community organising program, Movement for Life
- Join a national organisiation of ENGO professionals with experience and expertise
We’re are also committed to looking after our staff by offering fair pay and fantastic benefits, including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Work-life balance
- Five weeks annual leave and access to additional generous entitlements
- Ethical superannuation
- Ongoing career and professional development
- Great bonuses for our face-to-face fundraisers (Wilderness Defender Campaigners)